Thinking of signing up for Road To Glory? Read our FAQ’s to find out more about the programme.
What kit do I need to do the training?
What are the age limits?
Do I need any previous experience?
What will the training and preparations be like?
What will fight night be like?
Will there be an official weigh in?
How do I set up Justgiving?
- Visit JustGiving and set up an account.
- Search for a charity that you would like to raise money for.
- Choose ‘doing your own thing’.
- Fill in the details of your event and what you are doing.
- Create your justgiving page and share it with friends and family.
If you need any fundraising support, please email us.
Where do my friends buy tickets from?
What equipment do I need for fight night?
What if I decide I don’t want to fight, can I just do the training?
Don’t worry, everyone will be nervous. Over the 10 weeks our coaches will build your ability and your confidence.
You will have your team and coach with you there on the night and all your friends and family supporting you all the way. On the night you will feel like a pro in the ring and you will not remember you even had nerves!